Earn 126 B&L Star 🌟 Points for this product.
BL Tip Types and Recommended Intensity for the ultrasonic unit
Longevity and safety with micro-projections
· BL Tips have sharp, abrasive micro-projections integrated into the main body of the tip
· Unlike diamond coated tips, micro-projections do not wear off during surgery and are more resilient, efficient in cutting
Manageable elimination with a variety of shapes and sizes
· The end of BL Tips come in a variety of shapes and sizes, making it convenient for doctors to effectively control the amount of dentin removal
· 100 μm micro-projections: ideal for removing larger quantities of dentin
· 50 μm micro-projections: ideal for more precision-based refinement
· BL Tips are not only useful in accessing the root canal, but also in enlarging the root canal's coronal aspect because the tip's end works in every direction
Note: Ultrasonic tip wrench is not included. The wrench can be purchased separately.